Friday, September 19, 2014

The Whole Me

For the longest time I've been trying to figure out how to best show my ideas online. My expertise and the information that I can provide is extremely varied and I've always felt like I needed to have it in more than one place. I had created this blog, a blog about my views on society and politics, a blog about my health struggles, a blog about the books that I love, etc. What I realized today is that I was trying to split myself into tiny pieces on the web and it's not working.


So, my solution to this is simple. I am going to be consolidating all of those things into one. Right here, on this blog, I will start putting my posts as "The Angry American", "Book Outlook", "My EDS Story", and of course my writing here. I seem to not be able to post about any one of these things on as constant of a basis as I would like, but with all of them together I may be able to give you a more complete picture of me.

To be honest I'm not sure if this is going to work, but I do know that this is my best shot at making this work at the moment. I am going to over the next few days start migrating my posts from the other blogs that I have created here. I'm working on consolidating my logic and reason into one easily accessible place and then providing you with tags for the different sections. Sometimes I have found these to overlap so maybe this will be for the better. I can give you a more complete story. I hope that you will stick with me while I sort out the details, but bigger and better things are in the works for the future of this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment